Write About Cars — Win an Ipod Touch
Sorry, we got a little carried a way for a second. As many of you know, we’ve gone and opened up the High Gear Media content platform so that anyone can write articles about cars and be published to one of our 38 automotive sites. (The sign-in process is just that easy.)
Today, we’re kicking off a two week long contest where we give away an Ipod Touch. Here’s how this works:
- The contest runs starting Monday July 20 and ends August 3. At the end of that two weeks, we will pick a winner out of a hat from all those who submit an article that gets published by us. All you have to do to enter yourself in this contest is submit an article that gets published.
- Now, here is the fun part. The more articles you submit that get published during the two weeks, the MORE chances you have to win.
- At the end of the two weeks, we’ll mail our winner a gift certificate to purchase him or herself an Ipod Itouch (pictured here).
What kind of articles are we looking for? Here are some tips:
- Write a review of a car you own or an article about how you decided what car to buy
- Give us your take on a new or coming model
- Compare two cars and give pros and cons
- Write a “How to” or “Tip” article that relates to cars. Example: “How to Find the Best Truck”
- Create Lists. Example: “The Five Worst Cars for Families”
- Highlight or analyze recent car related news
Beyond that, review the 38 sites we publish, and then just pick any topic or subject you have enthusiasm or expertise in and go for it.
All article submissions will be moderated and judged on overall quality: readability, clarity, usefulness, etc. (Articles may be edited for style or length.) When an article is published, you’ll get an email telling you what site its been published to.
At the end of two weeks, we’ll drop names from every article published into a hat, select one, and announce our lucky winner.